1. DESIGNATION OF THE PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
Comad Sp. z o.o. ul. Dobropole 4, 70-892 Szczecin
tel. +48 91 489 90 95, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NIP: 851-27-43-493, REGON: 812377868
2. SCOPE OF DATA PROCESSING
In connection with the User's use of the Administrator's Website, data is collected to the extent necessary to provide the services offered, as well as information about the User's activity on the Website. Your personal data is collected and used only with your consent.
3. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect, process and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Conclusion and performance of contracts
- Customer service
Your personal data will be processed on the basis of the principles resulting from the law:
- Art. 6, par. 1 lit. and the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Art. 6, par. 1 lit. b processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- Art. 6, par. 1 lit. f processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party, except where these interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require protection of personal data, in particular when the data subject is a child.
4. PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA OF CUSTOMERS
a. Establishing contact
The information provided by you when contacting us by phone, e-mail or via the contact form will be stored by us on the basis of art. 6, par. 1, lit. a GDPR, in order to answer your questions. The contact will be logged so that we can prove that the contact took place as required by law.
Based on Article. 6, par. 1, lit. c and f GDPR, we use and store your personal data and - where necessary - technical information, in order to prevent misuse of data or other illegal behavior on our website, or to conduct investigations in such cases, e.g. to ensure data security in the event of attacks on our IT systems. This may be carried out on the basis of orders of public authorities or common courts, if required by law, and in order to protect our rights and interests and to enable us to defend ourselves in court.
5. CONTACT FORM
The administrator provides the possibility of contacting him using electronic contact forms. Using the form requires providing personal data necessary to contact the User and answer the inquiry. The User may also provide other data to facilitate contact or service the inquiry. Providing data marked as mandatory is required in order to accept and handle the inquiry, and failure to do so results in the inability to handle. Providing other data is voluntary.
Personal data is processed:
in order to identify the sender and handle his inquiry sent via the provided form - the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to perform the service contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
6. YOUR RIGHTS
In connection with the collection of your data, you have rights, about which we are obliged to inform you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, simply send us a message. You can use the following contact details without incurring any costs other than those charged by your telecommunications provider for transmitting the message:
by post: ul. Dobropole 4, 70-892 Szczecin, Poland
For your safety, we reserve the right to obtain further information when answering an existing inquiry in order to confirm your identity. If identification is not possible, we also reserve the right to refuse to respond to your inquiry.
a. You have the right to request information from us related to our storage of your personal data.
b. You have the right to demand that your personal data be rectified and / or supplemented.
c. You have the right to demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted if you question the accuracy of the data stored